Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
We thought we’d share the love and so today we are chuffed to announce the launch of our Listen. Better. vodcast.
Over the last six months our founder and CEO, Annabel Dunstan, has been interviewing business leaders. She has sought to understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on a range of organisations with an initial focus on membership and trade associations. Click on the link below to hear interviews with Francis Ingham, PRCA, Ian Wright, FDF and Sarah Poulter, CIWM.
Our latest interview – The business of love – is with Martin Riley, leadership and business development coach, and author: The Business Jet Engine: The Simplest Guide to Boost Your Business.
We asked the following questions:
- What does love means in the context of business?
- How do leadership styles need to change?
- What are the upsides of shifting from command and control to nurturing and collaboration?
- How can leaders bring more love/respect and trust into the workplace?
- What is the benefit of examining one’s own personal life when developing as a leader?
Settle in for a twenty-minute listen, and if you have a heart shaped chocolate and a cuppa to dunk it in, all the better.
We hope you like the Listen. Better. vodcast. Please do subscribe to receive updates when new content is published. If you want to find out more and/or if you are a leader and would like to be interviewed – we’d love to hear what you are passionate about.
Contact us at email@example.com
Sharing the love from all at Q&R.